Where better decisions lead to better outcomes™
Harness the latest decision science to guide you to make the best decisions.
Our easy-to-use app can be used by individuals and small teams.
- It allows you to invite other participants to help setup your decision-making model and/or evaluate your alternatives. You can then see the inputs of individuals or as a combined group. More than simply having team members vote on an outcome, you can see what they consider important, and how their judgment compares to yours;
- It allows our partner companies to create structured decision templates for their clients, customers, or employees. Partners can also share their proprietary data to add alternatives and to assist with the evaluation of those alternatives;
- It enables good decisions to be established as best practices by creating templates for future decisions;
- It documents the decision-making process so that you can see exactly why and how the scores were determined;
- It helps you make the best decision by using a step-by-step and methodology that has proven successful when making decisions involving millions of dollars and thousands of people
Or download it from your favorite store
“Most people make bad decisions because they are so certain that they’re right that they don’t allow themselves to see the better alternatives that exist.”
- Ray Dalio, Co-Chief Investment Officer & Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates, L.P.
“The best formula for making health decisions is to combine the most reliable medical facts with your personal values. These include your beliefs, fears, lifestyle, and experiences, and they all play a role in helping you make decisions about your health."
- Catherine D. Serio PhD - Behavioral Health & Adam Husney MD - Family Medicine
"There are steps to ensure that people make consistently excellent choices, including gathering as much information as possible, considering all the possible alternatives, as well as their attendant benefits and costs.
- Psycholology Today, 2020.