When outcomes matter™
Enabling individuals and small teams to make great decisions using the latest advancements in decision science.
- It allows you to invite other participants to help setup your decision-making model and/or evaluate your alternatives. You can then see the inputs of individuals or as a combined group. More than simply having team members vote on an outcome, you can see what they consider important, and how their judgment compares to yours;
- It allows our partner companies to create structured decision templates for their clients, customers, or employees. Partners can also share their proprietary data to add alternatives and to assist with the evaluation of those alternatives;
- It enables good decisions to be established as best practices by creating templates for future decisions;
- It documents the decision-making process so that you can see exactly why and how the scores were determined;
- It helps you make the best decision by using a step-by-step and methodology that has proven successful when making decisions involving millions of dollars and thousands of people
What is the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)?
The analytic hierarchy process (AHP) is a structured technique for organizing and analyzing complex decisions, based on mathematics and psychology. It uses a pairwise comparison approach to more accurately establish the relative importance of decision criteria. AHP has been studied and refined extensively since its inception in 1970, and it is now used by businesses, governments, and academia around the world.
Think about it.Every day of your life, you make many decisions — perhaps hundreds or even thousands. Although many of these decisions are seemingly small, they have an cumulative affect on your future. Just one big decision could impact your life for years to come.
Do you make your decisions carefully and thoughtfully, or do you just “wing it” and go with your gut instinct? Do you let your emotions drive your decisions? Are your decisions moving you forward or backward? How many opportunities have you missed? How many opportunities have you blown by making a bad decision?
Don’t let life overtake you. Download our app or call us, and take control of your future.
“Most people make bad decisions because they are so certain that they’re right that they don’t allow themselves to see the better alternatives that exist.”
- Ray Dalio, Co-Chief Investment Officer & Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates, L.P.
“The best formula for making health decisions is to combine the most reliable medical facts with your personal values. These include your beliefs, fears, lifestyle, and experiences, and they all play a role in helping you make decisions about your health."
- Catherine D. Serio PhD - Behavioral Health & Adam Husney MD - Family Medicine
"There are steps to ensure that people make consistently excellent choices, including gathering as much information as possible, considering all the possible alternatives, as well as their attendant benefits and costs.
- Psycholology Today, 2020.