Where big data meets big judgment™
Helping decision-makers build consensus and make complex, multi-criteria decisions -- anytime, anywhere, using any device.
- Our “anytime / anywhere / any device” design supports easy stakeholder engagement. Stakeholders and decision-makers can use smartphones, tablets, or laptops to provide their judgments and be a part of the consensus building process from anywhere at any time.
- Our patented methodology is based on the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP), which is the world’s leading theory in multi-criterion decision-making according to Gartner, Inc.
- We employ a “state-of-the-art mathematical programming solver to optimize the allocation of time and resources.
- We can support any situation involving multiple criteria, alternatives, and decision participants.
- We have over 20+ years of consulting and product experience delivering best practices with simplicity and high ease of use.
“Our best estimate is that 25-30% of the workforce will be working from home multiple days a week by the end of 2021.”
“By 2023, more than 33% of large organizations will have analysts practicing decision intelligence, including decision modeling."
- Gartner, Inc., 2020.
"Scenario planning and new decision tools are helping executives cut through the murk of the pandemic’s many confusions.”
- McKinsey & Company, 2020.